I. Introduction of the project: In the current labor market situation, universities from developing countries should be equipped with a permanent tool to help analyze, understand and grasp job fields. do, collect information on the needs and recruitment requirements of businesses focusing on the specific requirements of the profession and economic sectors of the country. This tool will allow universities not only to provide useful information for students to guide job search, but also to adjust training requirements to meet the needs and efficiency of businesses.
The LAB-MOVIE project is expected to transfer practical experience to universities in Vietnam, helping schools develop a monitoring, analysis and capture system for the following goals:
- Closely follow emerging economic sectors, providing an overview at the national level, with more detailed descriptions at the local level.
- Understand and describe the structure and organization of the business.
- List all job openings in the business and describe them in detail (tasks, activities, competencies and skills needed)
- Find out, along with employers, the training distance of each job position, to gather feedback and recommend the best training for young people who want to develop their jobs. and career.
- Create dialogue between teachers (student trainers) and businesses (people who create jobs through their activities).
The project conducts research on specific economic areas, published on the web for job placement, where qualifications can be referenced from predefined studies (for example, according to economic sector, by qualification, etc.) or by keyword.
Areas of expertise:
The project focuses on three main areas: agriculture and food; travel; information technology and telecommunications. The project platform will create regular and sustainable collaboration that allows companies to update their needs, promote timely innovation of training programs, and organize updated courses to meet needs of the company.
Period of implementation: 2019-2022
Total funding from the EU: 584.051,00 EUR
Members participating in the project
The LAB-MOVIE project has the participation of 10 units including universities, universities, associations of Vietnam and Europe. In particular, the University of Padova (Italy) is the general coordinator of the project, the Hanoi University (Vietnam) is the coordinator of the activities of the Vietnamese members. As follows:
|University of Padova (Italy)||Project coordinator|
|University of Salamanca (Spain)||Member|
|University of Lisbon (Portugal)||Member|
|Steps srl (Italy)||Member|
|Hanoi University (HANU)||National coordinator|
|Hanoi University of Industry (HaUI)||Member|
|Nguyen Tat Thanh University (NTTU)||Member|
|Thai Nguyen University (TNU)||Member|
|Vietnam National University of Agriculture (VNUA)||Member|
|Hanoi Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (HASME)||Member|
II. The content of the project and the participation of Hanoi University of Industry
The main contents of the project focus on the following 5 main work packages:
- Analysis of the Vietnam labor market needs: An analysis of Vietnam's labor market needs
- Transfer of knowledge and methodology to analyse the labor market: Transfer of knowledge and methodology to labor market analysis
- Development of the Labor Market Observatory in Vietnam: Developing supervision and capture of Vietnam's labor market
- Quality evaluation and monitoring: Quality evaluation and supervision
- Dissemination & Exploitation: Dissemination and exploitation
After the project is completed, the works will be maintained and periodically reported to the Project for the next 3 years.
Hanoi University of Industry participates in the project as a member, joining all of the above-mentioned work groups in the fields of Information Technology and Telecommunications.
The school principal decided to appoint members of the units: HaUI Institute of Technology (chaired), Business Cooperation Center, International Cooperation Center to implement and implement the assigned contents. in LAB-MOVIE project.
So far, Hanoi University of Industry has participated in two projects under the EU-funded Erasmus + Program: CAPACITY BUILDING IN HIGHER EDUCATION (2016-2019) and LAB-MOVIE project (2019-2022). Participation in EU-funded projects has marked a development in international cooperation of the university, confirming the capacity of the team of scientists and managers, contributing to improving the prestige and brand of the house. school with international organizations and friends.